Posted: June 6, 2018
Just a note to let you know that our field trip to Kouchibouguac will be tomorrow, Thursday, June 7. We have changed the date to avoid inclement weather.We will be leaving at 8:30 and returning in time for busses. Please dress your child appropriately for the weather and location.
Your child will need:
- · Sweater or jacket (it may be cold by the water)
- · Hat
- · Sandals (easier to put on after walking in the sand)
- · Lunch and drink (no microwave)
- · Water bottle
- · Sunscreen must be applied at home
- · Children are welcome to bring a bucket (or some other container to make sandcastles) and shovel as long as it fits in their backpack and they are willing to share!
- · No bathing suits (we will not be swimming, just getting our feet wet)
- · A complete change of clothes and a small towel (to change into before going home if they are wet)